Qinetti basing with people who were constantly rdming anyone on the street. They would claim I was "inside" their base, so I decided to record for some evidence. After the rdm, I submit a ticket to the @ chat; instead of taking the sit, Qinetti kicks me. Qinetti later admits to watching the RDM and not taking action. Clearly he has bias towards his RDMing friend which is why he does not take the sit. This is admin abuse at its finest, picking and choosing who they want to protect and punish. A good admin gives everyone a chance to report without bias. All the proof in the Youtube video, enjoy!

Ok pal, first of all, I warned you before I killed you so you would go away. Secondly, you clearly were just wanting to be killed because you came back time and time again as if you wanted to die. Third of all, that kick Qinetti gave you was because you were wasting the time of staff by constantly trying to get a staff member for a fight you weren't going to win, and lastly, staff don't have to take your sits. Please calm down, I don't like fighting with people especially people that clearly don't know what they're talking about. Have a nice day though :classic_biggrin:

Standing on the street means clearly wanting to die to an RDMer but no one else. Secondly, refusing to take a sit with valid reasoning and proof is just showing clear bias. Thirdly, yes he doesn't have to take the sit, but it just shows that he wouldn't punish you with video evidence. Please stop rdming, I don't like being rdm'd by people that clearly don't understand the street is public property. Have a nice day trough 😄

I clearly didn't rdm you if you could see you fucking buffoon lol